| 0 item
> Women > Dresses > Anarkali
Product code: D3081
Approx. GBP: 252, EUR: 281, AU$: 411, CA$: 411
Top: The glamourous black crepe silk and crinkle chiffon long shirt having beautiful colorful embellishments on crep silk bodice in floral and leaf pattern. Pink and golden applique applied on borders. Stand collar neckline with long slit on front. Fully lined. Concealed zip closure on back.
Bottom/Pajama: Black raw silk straight trousers with no embellishments. Concealed front zip closure.
Dupatta/Veil: Black crinkle chiffon dupatta with abundant sequins spray. Piping edges finished.
Embellishment work: includes resham, sequins, swarovski crystals, beads. 100% handmade embellishments. 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
General delivery timeframe for this product is 4 to 5 Weeks. Please contact
customer service if you want rush delivery.
London Customer Service
Timings: 11:00 Am to 1:00 Am GMT
7 days a week
New York City Customer Service
Timings: 06:00 am to 08:00 pm EST
7 days a week
Perth Australia Customer Service
Timings: 7:00 pm to 9:00 am WST
7 days a week
If you can't find a size from below mentioned options please select Custom made-to-measure option. Follow next steps and you'll be landed at the Final Order Review page where measurements can be saved. For any colour modification please use the same page to leave your comments. Click for Available sizes and List of colours or contact Customer Service for any further queries.
You may leave some measurement that are only needed for specific outfits. Make sure you measure carefully and double check with it. It is a good idea to have someone else measure you.
Please keep in mind that you should be wearing normal clothes or undergarments. Jeans and heavy blouses are not recommended while being measured. Lay the tape measure flat against the skin; don't pull it too tight, nor let it droop.
1. Neck Circumference
[Back to top] Measure round your neck in inches. Let the tape measure rest on your clavicle.
2. Cross Shoulder [Back
to top] The horizontal width measurement from shoulder point to shoulder point. Take measurement at back shoulder.
3. Bust/Chest Circumference
[Back to top] Place tape measure round your chest at the fullest expanse of the bust.
4. Sleeve Length [Back to top] Measure from the top of your shoulder to your wrist.
5. Bicep [Back to top] Pace tape measure round your widest muscle of arm.
6. Armhole [Back to top] Lift the arm a little and bend the elbow slightly - measure around the armhole loosely so that it will not bind when the arm is lifted up and down.
7. Head Circumference [Back to top] Place tape measure round the head. This measurement is required for high necks or stand collars.
8. Shirt Length [Back to top] Measure from shoulder to over bust and down to as long as you want. Usually down to bellybutton or slightly above the knee cap recommended for Shalwar Kameez and Trouser Suits.
9. Neck to Bust Point [Back to top] Place tape measure to the point where neck is starting to the bust point.
10. Bust Point to Bust Point
[Back to top] |Place tape measure from bust point to bust point.
11. Shirt Waist [Back to top] Place tape measure round the natural waistline.
12. Central back neck [Back to top] Place tape measure to centre of the back neck to the point you require the depth.
13. Trouser Waist Circumference [Back to top] Place tape measure round the trouser waistline.
14. Hip Circumference [Back to top] The circumference along the horizontal line at the widest point of the hip across the fullest part of the buttocks and over the end of the thigh bone.
15. Crotch [Back to top] Trouser waist to joined of the leg. You can also take crotch depth by sitting down on a flat hard chair. Take the measurement on the side from the waist to the chair.
16. Thigh Circumference
[Back to top] Take thigh circumference round the widest part of the leg. High up on the leg, just below the crotch.
17. Knee Circumference [Back to top] Measure around the knee little loosely.
18. Calf Circumference [Back to top] Measure the girth around the largest part of the calf.
19. Trouser Length [Back to top] Measure as outer length of trouser including waistband. This is the length from top of where you wear your trouser at the waist down till where the trouser hem skims your feet.
20. Trouser Inseam [Back to top] Take inseam measurement from the crotch, where two legs join, to bottom of the leg.
21. Trouser Waist to Knee [Back to top] Place tape measure to the trouser waist until knee cap. This measurement is usually required for ghararas, fishtail and mermaid cuts.
22. Trouser Cuffs [Back to top] The round area on the bottoms of trouser legs.
We have three different size charts for our customers. Each size chart is having slight variations so that you can easily find the right size for yourself.
The measurements given in these charts are NOT body measurements. They are finished garment measurements and include ease. You must decide how much ease you like in your finished garment. We suggest you measure the circumference of several of your favorite garments, and use those numbers to select the right size for yourself.